Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflection

My portfolio is basically me written on paper. This blog describes me. It is everything about me. It is me. It shows that I am a dancer, I love my family, I think romance is adorable, and I live to express who I am.
Of the poems that I wrote, my favorite would have to be the color poem. I love the color pink and I love to describe things that I see in my own words.
I prefer writing free verse poetry. It is the easiest to write and I don’t have to worry about rhyming words. Although, my favorite to read is rhyming because it makes the poem more fun and interesting.
I enjoyed being able to write basically whatever I wanted to write about. It wasn’t to limited or structured and I was able to express who I am more. I learned a lot about the structure of poetry. I also learned about everything that goes into poems.
Overall, my blog tells readers that I am fun and energetic. I am also free and outgoing. It really tells who I am and what I want to do with life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment